Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cookies are bite-size bits of Heaven! They call for mini chocolate chips in the dough, But I live in the boonies and was out of mini chocolate chips. I had a choice... use mini M&M's or driving to the city to buy the chocolate chips.. M&M's won!
- # Preheat over to 375 degrees f.
- # In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
- # Add the flour and blend until smooth.
- # Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- # Mold a scant Tablespoon of cookie dough around each unwrapped kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- # Place into un-greased cookie sheet.
- # Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- # Cool slightly, move from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- # Prepare chocolate drizzle, if desired, drizzle over each cooled cookie.
- # Enjoy!
- Chocolate Drizzle = In a small microwavable bowl, place 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt. stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
I made this for Christmas and the cookies were so hard and the Hershey kisses were so hard inside after they were cooled. Would not recommend!