1/1 Photo of Forgotten Kiss Cookies
These cookies are bite-size bits of Heaven! They call for mini chocolate chips in the dough, But I live in the boonies and was out of mini chocolate chips. I had a choice... use mini M&M's or driving to the city to buy the chocolate chips.. M&M's won!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1# Preheat over to 375 degrees f.
- 2# In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
- 3# Add the flour and blend until smooth.
- 4# Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- 5# Mold a scant Tablespoon of cookie dough around each unwrapped kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- 6# Place into un-greased cookie sheet.
- 7# Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 8# Cool slightly, move from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- 9# Prepare chocolate drizzle, if desired, drizzle over each cooled cookie.
- 10# Enjoy!
- 11Chocolate Drizzle = In a small microwavable bowl, place 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt. stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Forgotten Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1280.8
- Calories from Fat 682
- Total Fat 75.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 590.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 87.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g