Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Anything with a title like "Forgotten Cookies" is sure to interest me. Found in "From Mary Kay's Kitchen". Yield is approximate. Could be more, could be less.
- 2 egg whites
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat whites and sugar until stiff.
- Add salt, nuts, chips and vanilla.
- Drop on ungreased foil. Put in heated oven, turn off oven immedietly.
- Leave overnight or until oven is cold. Don't open!
Very, very good! I was looking for gluten, caisen and soy free recipe for my grand daughter. I omitted the chocolate chips and we all loved them. Thanks for posting. :o) Jan
I love these!! My mom made these a lot while I was growing up. They are so easy and definitely one of my favorites!