Recipe by Bergy
Can't beat this for easy! Amazing how they bake just sitting in an oven that's turned off. Try them you'll like them. I do these at Christmas time for my goodie boxes
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (a little more if you like it sweet)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- When your egg whites are stiff gradually add the sugar.
- Beat at high speed for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the vanilla, chips, and pecans.
- Drop by the teaspoon onto a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Put in 350°F oven AND TURN THE HEAT OFF.
- Leave overnight or at least 8 hours.