1/1 Photo of Forget the Steak Sauce marinade!!
This sticky stuff is wonderful. It grills to a nice crusty coating on steak. I prefer this on really thick cuts of meat. I've been making this a couple of years and have tweeked it to my liking but I think I got the recipes from ALLRECIPES.COM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl mix, together all ingredients.
- 2Cut numerous small slits in steak (careful not to pierce through to other side) or score both sides (diamond cut like a scored ham). Rub marinade thoroughly into meat on both side.
- 3Wrap very tightly in heavy foil and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- 4Turn every 3 hours or so.
- 5Preheat grill on high, spray grate with PAM or lightly grease with oil.
- 6Grill on high 5 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Forget the Steak Sauce marinade!!
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1181.0
- Calories from Fat 809
- Total Fat 89.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 308.4 mg
- Sodium 1618.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 84.1 g