This sticky stuff is wonderful. It grills to a nice crusty coating on steak. I prefer this on really thick cuts of meat. I've been making this a couple of years and have tweeked it to my liking but I think I got the recipes from ALLRECIPES.COM
- In small bowl mix, together all ingredients.
- Cut numerous small slits in steak (careful not to pierce through to other side) or score both sides (diamond cut like a scored ham). Rub marinade thoroughly into meat on both side.
- Wrap very tightly in heavy foil and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Turn every 3 hours or so.
- Preheat grill on high, spray grate with PAM or lightly grease with oil.
- Grill on high 5 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.