ForeverMama's Smoked Salmon Linguine
- Right before making the sauce, cook the pasta according to package directions, until just al dente. Drain it will, toss very lightly with a splash of olive oil and salt to taste, then cover and keep warm.
- To make the sauce; Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-hight heat. Add the mushrooms and saute until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and pepper flakes, and saute 30 seconds more. Add the clam juice, lemon juice, zest, and wine. Cook until the sauce is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk the cream, than add the asparagus and bell peppers, and bring sauce to a quick boil to thicken. Add the smoked salmon and cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let heat through.
- Place pasta on a large platter and sprinkle with the herbs.