Oh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb dry linguine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups raw asparagus, thinly bias cut
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, cut matchstick size
- 6 -8 ounces smoked salmon, cut in thin slices (or flaked)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives or 2 tablespoons scallions
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1Right before making the sauce, cook the pasta according to package directions, until just al dente. Drain it will, toss very lightly with a splash of olive oil and salt to taste, then cover and keep warm.
- 2To make the sauce; Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-hight heat. Add the mushrooms and saute until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and pepper flakes, and saute 30 seconds more. Add the clam juice, lemon juice, zest, and wine. Cook until the sauce is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- 4Whisk the cream, than add the asparagus and bell peppers, and bring sauce to a quick boil to thicken. Add the smoked salmon and cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let heat through.
- 5Place pasta on a large platter and sprinkle with the herbs.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ForeverMama's Smoked Salmon Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 504.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 21.5 g