Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh so good!
Make and share this ForeverMama's Smoked Salmon Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb dry linguine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup clam juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups raw asparagus, thinly bias cut
- 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, cut matchstick size
- 6 -8 ounces smoked salmon, cut in thin slices (or flaked)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives or 2 tablespoons scallions
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Right before making the sauce, cook the pasta according to package directions, until just al dente. Drain it will, toss very lightly with a splash of olive oil and salt to taste, then cover and keep warm.
- To make the sauce; Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-hight heat. Add the mushrooms and saute until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and pepper flakes, and saute 30 seconds more. Add the clam juice, lemon juice, zest, and wine. Cook until the sauce is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk the cream, than add the asparagus and bell peppers, and bring sauce to a quick boil to thicken. Add the smoked salmon and cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let heat through.
- Place pasta on a large platter and sprinkle with the herbs.