Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are tender, crisp, buttery lusciousness. I've made some other cookies that incorporated potato chips, but I think these score big. For those of you who've never tried cookies with potato chips as one of the ingredients you're missing out. It gives them a "Je ne sais quoi" goodness. They are ever so easy to make as well. All my guests loved them when I served them last Christmas.
- 236.59 ml butter, at room temperature (2 sticks)
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml potato chips, crushed
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Lightly grease or parchment line a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and the crushed potato chips, set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients into the butter and sugar mixture until just combined.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the dough and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Roll the balls into granulated sugar. Place prepared cookie sheet. Press each ball down lightly with your fingers.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are nice and golden. Store in airtight container.
- NOTE: If you taste the cookie dough before baking, don't be alarmed if it doesn't taste sweet or good enough. You'll be surprised how good they turn out once rolled in sugar and baked. They are yummy.