Recipe by ForeverMama
A friend of mine gave me this recipe some years ago and I've been making it ever since. It's great for a party or a fun movie night with the kids. We all love it and it's addictive. It's great served with tortilla chips, toasted pieces of baguette or pita toasts.
Top Review by HokiesMom
Can't get much simpler than this for making a fantastic dip. Used red bell pepper and followed the recipe exactly. We liked the pita chips best as a dipping utensil. The dish was bubbly and hot in 20 minutes in my oven. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell peppers (or combination of both) or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup green bell pepper (or combination of both)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, onion, bell pepper/s, and sour cream. Add seasonings and mix until all ingredients are incorporated evenly.
- Sprinkle pepperoni over the top. Cover with pizza sauce. Cover with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in a 350 degree fahrenheit oven for 25 - 30 minutes or when bubbly around edges and cheese is all melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips (nachos), toasted pieces of baguette or toasted pieces of pita chips.