Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love baked stuffed scrod, cod, haddock - whatever you want to call it. This is one of my favorites done at home that I developed. What makes it different is the stuffing recipe I came up with to go with this fish recipe that can be found on this site "ForeverMama's Stuffing for Fish, Shrimp or Mushrooms"
- 2 -3 haddock, filets (or fresh cod. mild fish preferred. Fish should be boned. Skinned if preferred. Refer to Note below)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt (kosher or sea salt preferred)
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- prepared stuffing (ForeverMama's Stuffing for Fish, Shrimp or Mushrooms)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover the bottom of a pyrex casserole dish with olive oil and chopped onion. Salt and pepper the fish on both sides to taste.
- Season skinless side of fish with sprinkling of garlic powder. Pile stuffing "Recipe #511850" over fish evenly, pressing stuffing mixture carefully to adhere.
- Place casserole into hot oven and bake for 15 minutes, being careful not to over-bake so it won't be dry. Pronto, it is ready to serve.