Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
Comes from the Church of Messiah "Seasoned with Love" Cookbook.
- 1 lb orange slice candy, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Combine chopped orange slice candy, sweetened condensed milk, chopped pecans, flaked coconut, orange extract and vanilla in a shallow, lightly oiled baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees or until mixture bubbles.
- Stir in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, when cool enough to handle, roll into balls.
- Let stand until firm.
- Store in air-tight container.