- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries (handful)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blackberries (handful)
- 6 -8 fresh raspberries
- 1⁄3 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- club soda, to serve (blueberry or berry soda suggested)
- fresh berries, to garnish (optional)
- of fresh mint, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the berries in a blender with the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the berries.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a nylon strainer or a fine cheesecloth into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda. Stir.
- Optional: Garnish with a selection of berries on a cocktail stick across the drink, and a sprig of mint on top and in the middle.
- Serve with a straw.