Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sharing is caring, and although it took a lot from me to decide to share this one, I will. This is my number one choice for a caramel apple martini. I often get it at Joey's restaurants here in the Northwest, but with the help of a friend, was able to find the recipe via a Canadian newspaper (which is where the chain started). One thing that's nice is that you don't need a a high tolerance to be able to enjoy a few of these right in a row! Play around with the ingredients, because it should taste like a green apple sucker with a butterscotch center.
- 1 ounce green apple liquor
- 1 ounce butter ripple schnapps
- 1 ounce citrus juice (lemon-lime)
- Combine all three ingredients in a martini shaker, and gently shake.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish by dropping a single cherry into the glass (for a nice contrast of color), or even a butterscotch candy inside.