Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Had this for dinner last night, the flavors were absolutely delish! Served with couscous. Adapted from kalynskitchen.com. (Cook time does not include marinating time)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients (curry powder through water).
- Pour over chicken breasts in a sealable container or gallon ziploc bag. Place in fridge to marinate 4-24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Remove chicken from fridge, and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until done. Serve hot & enjoy.