Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Richly, masculine scented oil.
Make and share this For Your Man Massage Oil recipe from Food.com.
- 10 teaspoons olive oil or 10 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 6 drops sandalwood essential oils or 6 drops fragrance oil
- 4 drops cedarwood essential oils or 4 drops fragrance oil
- 4 drops bergamot essential oils or 4 drops fragrance oil
- Blend ingredients well.
- Warm up oil before doing any massage including your fingertips.
- Note: Do not go out in the sun for at least six hours after using this particular recipe.
- Bergamot oil can cause skin irratations if exposed to sun.
You are right about this. This does smell really masculine and is definitely an expensive gift. I made a very small bottle of this for my uncle just minutes back. I think we could use sweet almond extract or sunflower oil or peanut oil instead of olive oil.(I've tried an "Arthritis Bath Relief Oil" recipe from Zaar earlier that mentioned these as substitutes). Thanks for sharing this one:-))!