Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
For us lovers of a mixture of sausage, onions, peppers and mushrooms you don't need a description, you can taste it by just closing you eyes and thinking about it. You know what you are going to enjoy one more time.
- 1 lb sausage, sliced (Holmes Smokehouse Original Pecan Smoked preferred)
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked in salt water
- 24 ounces pasta sauce (Barilla Sweet Pepper sauce preferred)
- In a large pan, on high temperature, fry the sliced sausage for about two minutes, then add the next four ingredients.
- Cook together until tender.
- Add the sauce and cook together for two minutes.
- Add the egg noodles; simmer for two minutes, serve.
Good and easy to make. I had some smoked sausage in the freezer. I made the recipe as written and we all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
Yum! Very simple and very tasty. I used kielbasa and followed the rest of the recipe as stated. Thanks 2Jacks for another good keeper. Made for Fall PAC 2009.