Recipe by graffeetee
This is a good way to introduce kids to herbs. Rather than use a prepared pizza sauce, add your own herbs. Depending how adventurous your kids are, you can add things like fennel seeds, garlic powder, etc.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerator biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, olives, green pepper, mushrooms, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate the biscuits.
- Press them out with your hands to form big circles.
- Mix the oregano, basil and salt with the tomato sauce.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese and any other toppings you want to put on your pizza.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To put the pizzas together:.
- Put the circles of biscuit dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Put some tomato sauce on each circle.
- Next add any other toppings you want.
- The cheese goes on last.
- Put the pizzas in the oven and bake about 10 minutes until done.