This is a good way to introduce kids to herbs. Rather than use a prepared pizza sauce, add your own herbs. Depending how adventurous your kids are, you can add things like fennel seeds, garlic powder, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerator biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, olives, green pepper, mushrooms, etc
- 1Separate the biscuits.
- 2Press them out with your hands to form big circles.
- 3Mix the oregano, basil and salt with the tomato sauce.
- 4Slice the mozzarella cheese and any other toppings you want to put on your pizza.
- 5Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 6To put the pizzas together:.
- 7Put the circles of biscuit dough on a greased baking sheet.
- 8Put some tomato sauce on each circle.
- 9Next add any other toppings you want.
- 10The cheese goes on last.
- 11Put the pizzas in the oven and bake about 10 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for For Kids: Snack Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 1315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g