Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple egg salad recipe for kids. You can use this to teach them the difference between chopping and mincing.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet pickle
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced olives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- The minced pickle, celery, and olives should be cut much smaller than the eggs.
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Put the salad on lettuce or you can put it in sandwiches for lunch.
Liked it but found it lacked some spices. It was rather bland. Also, a little too much mayo. The salad would probably perk up by adding a little pepper, maybe dill. We also missed onions. Glad I tried it though. Thanks for posting.