Recipe by graffeetee
A no-cook recipe that has healthful ingredients and lets kids "play" with their food. Maybe they will even come up with their own ideas!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the apple and celery.
- Peel the orange and the bananas.
- Divide the orange and apple in half. You will only use half.
- Clean the seeds out of the apple.
- Cut the bananas in half, then cut those pieces in half the long way. These are the daisy petals!
- Put the orange half on a platter. That is the middle of the daisy.
- Next is the celery stick. This makes the daisy stem. Put it next to the orange so one short end is touching the orange.
- The banana slices are flower petals, so arrange them around the orange to look like a flower.
- Now the daisy needs a pot to grow inches Put the apple half at the other end of the celery stick stem.
- Your daisy salad is ready to eat! You can add the other half of the apple and orange to the plate too, if you want.