Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Of all the kids' recipes I created, this one was hands down the fave. I watched a group of 8 3-5 year olds devour an entire loaf of French bread with this! And my cousin reported that her daughters thought they were sooo sophisticated when they made this lol. Have fun!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard, your choice
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- cubed French bread (such as broccoli, celery, carrots, etc) or vegetables, chunked (such as broccoli, celery, carrots, etc)
- Put the soup, milk, mustard and cheese together in a saucepan.
- Put on low heat on the stove and stir carefully until everything is blended together and hot.
- To eat, put a "dipper" on a fork and dip it into the cheese fun-do.