Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Tarla Dalal's Delicious Diabetic low cal cookbook. This can be had on its own or accompanied with khichdi or parathas for a light lunch. Enjoy!
- 1 cup radish, thickly grated (mooli)
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 green chili, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon split mustard seeds (rai na kuria)
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- Combine everything in a bowl and allow to marinate for 1 hour on the kitchen countertop.
- After marination is over, cover and refrigerate and serve chillied.