Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from Tarla Dalal's Delicious Diabetic Low Cal recipes book. These make a healthy snack. Soyabeans are rich in protein as well as vitamin B12 and help in controlling blood sugar levels. Soya flour is available at health food stores. Serve these with low cal green chutney for diabetics(posted separately). Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup black urad dal flour
- 1⁄4 cup soya flour
- 1 teaspoon fruit salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the three flours and salt with water in a mixing bowl to obtain a thin batter.
- Keep aside on the kitchen countertop for 30 minutes.
- When ready to prepare dosas, sprinkle the fruit salt on the batter. Mix gently.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Grease it lightly with oil.
- When it is hot, pour one quarter of the batter on the pan.
- Spread it out in a circular motion to make a thin dosa.
- Cook on one side, then pour a little oil along the edges so that it turns crisp.
- Fold over and serve.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more dosas.
- Serve with low cal green chutney.