Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from Tarla Dalal's Delicious diabetic recipes cookbook. Yoghurt is easier for the stomach to digest than milk. Drizzle this over salads to enjoy all the goodness of yoghurt without fat. Use recipe number 222678 for Homemade yoghurt. Note: Cooking time here is setting time.
- 1 liter low-fat milk (follow the recipe I've posted for diabetics)
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt (made the previous day)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm milk in a pot until it is just about lukewarm(not too hot).
- Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside until the yoghurt sets. This takes 5-6 hours in summer.
- During winters, place this inside a casserole or a closed oven to set. A good tip to remember is that yoghurt sets quickly in a warm and dark place.