Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the book Delicious Diabetic low cal recipes book by Tarla Dalal. Please use the cream cheese for diabetics and low fat yoghurt for diabetics recipes posted separately. You can enjoy this in summer. The setting time for this cake is 1 hour. Enjoy!
- Combine the low fat butter and biscuits in a bowl. Mix well with your fingers and then put these into the bottom of a 4 inch diameter loose bottomed cake tin.
- Refrigerate till this sets.
- Now, blend the cream cheese till it is lump free and smooth in a blender. You may add some warm milk or whey if need be.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk till it has a smooth mixture.
- Combine the marmalade and 1 tablespoons water in a pan.
- Melt on low heat and allow to cool a little.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the set crust and refrigerate till the mixture sets.
- Pour the warm topping over and chill again for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve cold.
I think i just found one of my favorite diabetic recipes. This was great. Made it for Christmas but did'nt last that long. Might have to make another one ha ha ha. Thanks for posting.