Recipe by megs_
My husband loves dips with Velveeta while he watches the games, but isn't a fan of Rotel or salsa or even tomatoes in general. So I played around with a few dip recipes until this one was born, and we both agree - it's *the* keeper!
- 12 ounces reduced-fat sausage (1 roll)
- 12 ounces chorizo sausage
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 5 ounces Campbell's cheddar cheese soup (about 1/2 of a can)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, brown sausage and chorizo until fully cooked.
- On medium heat, add Velveeta, and stir until it begins to melt.
- Add cheddar cheese soup and stir until all the cheese melts and is well blended. The dip will start to look a little like chili.
- Let stand on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir and serve!