Recipe by Mark H.
A football tradition started several Superbowl Sundays ago. A good basic dip that is easy to make. I got it from some magazine I think.
Top Review by Rise`
Would a basketball game count? *LOL I made these last night for all to munch on while I "created" a new burger...your recipe was great, I love cheese! I used a lot of Tabasco as we do like it "hot". Thanks for this simple yet yummy recipe!
- 2 cans refried beans (can be low-fat, vegetarian, whatever)
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese (sometimes I add a little more)
- 1 jar chunky picante sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce (or similar)
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin heating refried beans in a suacepan.
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to beans.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Stir in picante sauce and as much Tabasco (or similar) as you like.
- Serve with chips, a cold beer, and a good football game (Hook'em Horns).