Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Alan Hayes. An article in Outpost Natural Foods.
- 1 tablespoon natural bran
- 3 tablespoons strong camomile tea
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- If you suffer from dry skin on your feet, wash them with a mixture of 1 T bran and 3 T of strong chamomile tea. (You can make the tea with 3 level teaspoons of dried chamomile steeped in 1 cup of hot water until cold.).
- Rinse, wipe dry, and then moisturize with your favorite hand cream or lotion.
- To soften very hard skin on the soles of feet or backs of heals, massage with equal quantities of olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Smooth daily with a natural pumice stone.