Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just found this recipe and have yet to try it. It sounds super easy and has cream cheese in it as well as butter. No chilling needed.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture almost forms a ball.
- Remove and shape into a ball.
- Dough can be chilled for an hour or rolled out immediately on a lightly floured surface.
- Use as directed in your pie recipe.
i have used this type of crust with my kolache cookies and with lemon bars its really good i dont think it holds as well but they dont normally last that long i dont know what mrs khaylis made with this maybe it didnt mix or as she said doesnt like cream cheese i do and i loved it
This pie crust was a DREAM to work with but I just couldn't get past the taste. I can't describe it, it was the cream cheese I am sure. I was so dissapointed because I LOVED working with it. Maybe if You really LOVE Cream Cheese you will love this pie crust.