Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just found this recipe and have yet to try it. It sounds super easy and has cream cheese in it as well as butter. No chilling needed.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture almost forms a ball.
- Remove and shape into a ball.
- Dough can be chilled for an hour or rolled out immediately on a lightly floured surface.
- Use as directed in your pie recipe.
i have used this type of crust with my kolache cookies and with lemon bars its really good i dont think it holds as well but they dont normally last that long i dont know what mrs khaylis made with this maybe it didnt mix or as she said doesnt like cream cheese i do and i loved it
This pie crust was a DREAM to work with but I just couldn't get past the taste. I can't describe it, it was the cream cheese I am sure. I was so dissapointed because I LOVED working with it. Maybe if You really LOVE Cream Cheese you will love this pie crust.