Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes to prepare in a "pinch". It's super easy to make, quick and you'll like the little kick it offers.
- 1 package hollandaise sauce mix (1-1/4 oz.)
- 1 (7 ounce) jarroasted sweet peppers (drained, chopped)
- 2 teaspoons white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- hot cooked pasta (, rigatoni or ziti)
- Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions using only 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- Stir in peppers and Worcestershire sauce.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Pour over pasta and toss.