Recipe by Aimchick
Can't remember where I found this recipe but it makes great fudge at home. I have tried this with butterscotch chips and the verdict is still out on that. Milk chocolate chips work very well too.
Top Review by okpat1
I have been making this since I got married...over 30 years ago!! It is so easy that I used to get embarrassed when people asked for the recipe. It is from Eagle Condensed Milk and is printed on the label.
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons good vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan or double boiler, melt chips with condensed milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into a 8 or 9 inch square pan, lined with wax paper.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Turn out on to cutting board, remove paper and cut into pieces as desired.