Very, very easy and fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt and oil, shortening or butter.
- 3Dissolve the yeast in the water and add to flour mixture.
- 4Knead slightly.
- 5Roll out on lightly floured board to 3/4 inch thick.
- 6Cut into rolls and place on greased baking sheet, cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- 7Bake in preheated 450 degree oven 20-25 minutes, until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foolproof Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 195.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g