Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this at Christmas, but why not try it any time of year. Summer is not the best time for fudge, especially if it is hot, but this one seems to turn out whenever...enjoy!
- Over low heat, melt the chips in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into an aluminum foil lined 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Chill and pop out of pan.
- Peel off foil and cut into 1-inch squares.
well, i was going to post this.but it just seems that great minds think alike :).i've also tried this with peanut butter chips. works great!!!
Very very easy to make I made one lot of the dark chocolate then modified the recipe to make Butter "Scotch" Fudge we replaced the semi sweet morsels with nestle butterscotch morsels and added 2 tablespoons of Highland Malt Whiskey instead of vanilla essence!
VERY GOOD! I love that it is creamy and EASY!!! THANKS