Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A friend's recipe
Make and share this Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle breand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a heavy sauce pan, over low heat melt choc chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly onto wax paper lined 8x8 pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board and cut into squares. Make approx 2 lbs.
This was truly very easy and tastes very good. I made two batches: one as written and one where I layered half milk chocolate fudge with half peanut butter fudge (I just replaced the semisweet chips with milk chocolate and peanut butter chips respectively). This recipe is a great starting point for playing around with variations and additions!