Recipe by dasylva
We've been cooking this for years. Works great on frozen or fresh stew beef. Yield and servings will depend on the size of crockpot. We normally make roughly 6L.
Top Review by lazyme
Yummy stew! I used some leftover roast beef and added some celery and mushrooms that I needed to use up. I probably used about 1-1 1/2C water rather than filling up the crock pot. Very simple and tasty. Thanks Chef for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 4 bay leaves
- 5 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 dash of oregano and pepper