Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This microwave fudge is practically fool-proof..and stays nice and creamy.
- 3 (12 ounce) bags chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -2 cup chopped nuts (I use walnuts)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- Microwave chocolate chips, condensed milk and the dash of salt for 2-3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until the chips are melted.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread into a 9X13 pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.
- Run spatula or knife along the sides then turn upside down on large cutting surface; cut into squares, and serve.