Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the recipe from the back of the Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars. I haven't made it yet, but I plan to. It sounds perfect for around the Holiday time.
- 226.79 g box semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, Nestle Toll House, broken into pieces
- 158.51 ml sweetened condensed milk, Nestle Carnation
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped (optional)
- 3.69 ml vanilla extract
- Grease an 8 x 4 or a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Microwave baking bars and sweetened condensed milk in medium, microwave-safe bowl on high (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract. Spread into prepared loaf pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
- FOR ROCKY ROAD FUDGE: Prepare fudge as above. Stir 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows into melted chocolate mixture with nuts and vanilla extract.
this is great with any flavor best versatile recipe ever.Smooth rich add almond extract or maple or pb or coconut or nuts & have made this many many times no fail a must try enjoy