Recipe by senseicheryl
This is the recipe from the back of the Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars. I haven't made it yet, but I plan to. It sounds perfect for around the Holiday time.
Top Review by rhogan32
this is great with any flavor best versatile recipe ever.Smooth rich add almond extract or maple or pb or coconut or nuts & have made this many many times no fail a must try enjoy
- 1 (8 ounce) box semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, Nestle Toll House, broken into pieces
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk, Nestle Carnation
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease an 8 x 4 or a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Microwave baking bars and sweetened condensed milk in medium, microwave-safe bowl on high (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract. Spread into prepared loaf pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
- FOR ROCKY ROAD FUDGE: Prepare fudge as above. Stir 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows into melted chocolate mixture with nuts and vanilla extract.