Foolproof Chicken Pot Pie
- Steam or boil your chicken Breasts and cut them into little bite sized pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 400degrees.
- Blanch your frozen vegetables and add mix it with your chicken. Pour in your 2 cans of soup and mix everything well, seasoning with salt and pepper if you desire.
- Meanwhile, roll out the puff pastry and using four medium sized disposable pie plates, cut out circles the size of the plates and set aside.
- Scoop your chicken and veggie mix into the little pie plates and top off with the puff pastry, crimping the edges to keep it steady and on the pie plates.
- Brush some egg wash onto the tops of the pastry and prick a few holes in it. Bake till puffed up and golden brown.