Recipe by CaribbeanQueen
I really enjoy cheesecake and prefer a simple straightforward one. I don't need lots of fancy additions. But if you prefer a "dolled-up" version, throw something on top! My friend, Linda, gave me this recipe a long time ago. It always comes out perfect.
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 3 cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all crust ingredients well. Press into a spring-form pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, almond extract and lemon juice until well blended.
- Add softened cream cheese, beat well.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Pour into the crust and bake 1 1/2 hours at 350°F.
- Cool completely before cutting.