Recipe by bert
This recipe has been in my cookbook for years and every now and then I rediscover it.
Top Review by Kikimony
I have made this for years and it is awesome! I always add at least 4 TBSP of Soy sauce. It needs it, but then makes it perfect. I serve it over the no-yolk egg noodles. I also double the recipe because it goes quick!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 can campbell's cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10" skillet, over med-high heat, brown beef with garlic and onion in hot oil for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in soup, water and soy sauce.
- Heat to boiling.
- Add broccoli.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 5 minutes or til vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice or hot cooked pasta.