1/1 Photo of Fool Proof Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1 hr 5 mins
I use much more chocolate chips than the recipe calls for but i also like it very chocolaty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 9"x5" loaf pan (glass or metal).
- 3In large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a second bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and eggs. Then stir in mashed bananas, until blended.
- 5Stir banana mixture into flour mixture, until nicely moistened.
- 6Stir in all but a few chocolate chip morsels, to be used later.
- 7Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- 8Sprinkle remaining morsels on top of batter.
- 9Bake in Preheated oven for 65-75 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 10Let cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then turn it over onto a dish or wire rack. Let cool another 10 minutes, as morsels will be hot.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fool Proof Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.8
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 10.2 g