Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is for using up left over vegetables. I use cabbage, cauliflower or greens mostly. I also serve this as a side dish when having a curry. Very good way to spice up the left overs without too much to do.Cooks in 10 mins dead easy.
- 1 lb cold cooked vegetables
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 green chilies, sliced deseeded
- 4 ounces ghee or 4 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- melt the ghee/butter in a large pan.
- Fry the onions, garlic and chilli till the onion is just brown.
- Add the garam masala and salt
- stir and add the vegetables.
- stir and when heated through serve.