Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Copied for the Foodies Cooking Show. Chop and measure everything before starting.
Make and share this "foodies" Succotash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced small
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn niblets
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 ounces vegetable stock
- 2 ounces apple juice
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in electric skillet and saute the red onion until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until heated through.