This rainbow smoothie may turn a funny shade of brown, but it really does taste great! Don't be shy about the spinach -- you can't taste it, but it lends a boost of calcium and iron. <br> OPTIONAL: Freeze peeled bananas to use in place of ripe for a frosty treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate or 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2-1 cup yogurt (any flavour, but vanilla is best)
- 1 -1 1/2 banana
- 5 -10 frozen strawberries or 5 -10 fresh strawberries or 3/4 cup sliced strawberry
- 1/2-1 cup frozen blueberries or 1/2-1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup water, to thin if blending is difficult
- 1Peel banana and break into chunks.
- 2Add all ingredients to blender cup except for water.
- 3Blend on high until there are no chunks of berry or spinach.
- 4If blending is tough, add up to 1/2 cup water to thin the mixture.
- 5Adjust your measurements to fit everything in 1 blender. This is a very large smoothie!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Food Works Rainbow Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 77.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g