Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yummy smoothie is easy to make and tastes just like a creamsicle treat. <br>OPTIONAL: Ice cubes or frozen peeled bananas instead of ripe ones will make it thick and rich.
- 11 cups frozen orange juice concentrate or 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 -1 1⁄2 banana
- 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt (preferably vanilla)
- 1⁄2-1 cup milk or 1⁄2-1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 ice cubes, to thicken (optional)
- If using ice cubes, blend ice and milk until a slushy paste is formed.
- Peel bananas, break into chunks.
- Measure all ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high until no chunks remain.
- Store leftover orange juice concentrate can in the freezer, upright, until your next smoothie!