Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lemon and mint go well with all fresh veggies! <br> Keep this dressing stored in a closed container in the fridge for 1 week.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon yellow mustard or 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup of fresh mint, minced finely
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk lemon juice, sugar and garlic together in a bowl.
- Slowly add the oil while whisking.
- Stir in the mint, salt, and pepper.
- Store extras in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 week.