Recipe by FoodWorks
If chickpeas aren't your thing, we promise this will be! With all the ingredients of cookie dough and no raw egg, this dip is wonderful with graham crackers or celery. <br> You can use any size can chickpeas. The exact measurement isn't important. <br> PROTIP: Decide whether you want chocolate chunks or fine chocolate shavings throughout your dip. For chunks, add the chocolate chips AFTER blending. For shavings, add before. <Br> OPTIONAL: Swap peanut butter for another nut butter, or omit entirely if you can't have nuts.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chickpeas
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips (or more)
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Omit the chocolate chips until after blending for a chunky chocolate dip.
- Blend on med-high. You can make this dip as coarse or smooth as you like.
- If omitting chocolate chips until after blending, stir in chips by hand.
- Serve with graham crackers or celery sticks.