Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The creamy, sweet, and tart smoothie made in Week 1. <br> Remember, smoothies are not a science, so feel free to adapt measurements to what you have available. <br> OPTIONAL: Peel and freeze ripe bananas to use in place of fresh for a frosty treat!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 banana
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup cold water or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt (plain, strawberry, or vanilla are best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries or 10 strawberries or 1 cup blueberries and 5 strawberry
- Peel banana and break into chunks.
- Measure all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high until there are no chunks of berry or banana.