Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple, easy and delicious! I cut into little wedges for a lovely "decoration" for puddings, etc.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into food processor (use pastry blade if available.).
- Blend until ingredients form a ball.
- Press into ungreased pie pan.
- Using a fork decorate the edges and pierce throughout to prevent bubbles.
- Dust with granulated sugar if desired.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until lightly browned at edges.
- Cool 10 minutes and then cut into 1/2 to 1 inch wedges.