Simple, easy and delicious! I cut into little wedges for a lovely "decoration" for puddings, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place all ingredients into food processor (use pastry blade if available.).
- 3Blend until ingredients form a ball.
- 4Press into ungreased pie pan.
- 5Using a fork decorate the edges and pierce throughout to prevent bubbles.
- 6Dust with granulated sugar if desired.
- 7Cook for 30-40 minutes until lightly browned at edges.
- 8Cool 10 minutes and then cut into 1/2 to 1 inch wedges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Food Processor Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g