Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and salt in food processor.
- Add shortening and mix until shortening is cut into pea size pieces.
- While pulsing the food processor, drizzle in a tablespoon of water at a time, just until the dough forms a ball.
- The amount of water will vary each time.
- Place dough onto flour covered surface.
- Cut dough in half and roll into 2 circles.
- Place in pie plate and fill with your favorite pie filling and bake as directed.
- For a pre-baked pie shell- prick the bottom with a fork and bake for 9-12 minutes at 450.
- This makes one double crust pie or 2 pie shells.